Thursday, November 14, 2013

Athlinks Beta Test

Today I got an email saying I was selected to be a beta tester for the new Athlinks website. I am so excited! This is the first time I've ever been picked to do something like this! Now I get to geek out on new software and track my race results. Who could ask for more???

While it is OK for me to blog about the new site, they have asked that I refrain from posting any full screen shots or writing about some of the new and exciting features in detail. So I will hold back and post what I can.

In case you haven't checked out Athlinks.com, here is what the Athlinks site currently looks like...




Personally, I never cared too much for the current screen layout. It's a little too busy and I'm not fond of the color scheme. The new site has fixed that issue. It is well laid out and visually appealing. Here is just a little taste of what the new site looks like...



As you can see, it is much cleaner than the original site. I've just begun to poke around, but as far as I can tell, all of my existing data is still easily accessible. I've noticed a couple of new features so far that have made me think "Nice touch!".

Stay tuned!