Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back At It

I haven't posted anything for about a month now...so I'm going to start out slow, in reverse triathlon order...

Running

My training has continued...basically trying to improve my overall fitness. I've been adding more running to my routine because I have the California International Marathon on December 8th. According to the official countdown, there are 74 days, 23 hours left!  My goal is to improve on last year's time and to go under 4 hours.

Biking 

I haven't been riding as much as I did before Barb's race, although I did get in a 31 mile and a 19 mile ride earlier this month in Monterey. I need to get my bike back on the trainer and just ride...I haven't even tried out my two new Spinervals DVDs.

I could ride here every day!

Swimming

Saturday morning was the first time I've been back in my wetsuit since Barb's Race. It felt good to have it on again and it felt even better to make it out to the buoy...for some reason I never think I'm going to make it :-)

Sort of a gloomy day for a swim
We will be swimming out to the buoy again this coming Saturday. My goal is to swim a little more continuously and not worry so much about where the kayak is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment