Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Coincidence???

In yesterday's post titled "Hakuna Matata", I wrote about all the fear and worries I had regarding Vineman. Towards the end of the post I added the following bible verse...

I have been very mindful of this verse since reading it in "Confidence: Biblical Truths for Discovering God's Potential For You" by Norman Vincent Peale. In fact, I have been making a mental list of all that I am thankful for and praying about it. I think it must be working because today when I caught my self thinking about the race, my heart didn't start racing and I didn't get light headed (Seriously, that happens! LOL).

Anyway, God must have felt that I needed a reminder just to reinforce the point because today, as I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed, I came across the following...


I don't believe in coincidence

Coincidence or reminder?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment