Monday, October 7, 2013

FOR SALE - 2010 Planet-X Stealth Pro Carbon

I bit the bullet this afternoon and ordered a new tri bike. Was there anything wrong with my current bike? No, but the deal I got on the 2013 Specialized Shiv Expert was too good to pass up :-)

So...that means I'm selling my Planet-X bike. Here is a link to a review of the Stealth. Note: my bike has Shimano Dura-Ace components, not SRAM Rival.


Bike does not come with Adamo saddle or pedals.

I am selling the bike with the Vuelta carbon wheels. A new set of these wheels is $1,399 (On sale!). The front one on my bike will need to be trued.


When I bought the bike earlier this year, I had a new chain put on it and all of the cables were redone.

Message me if you are interested! I paid $1,600 for this bike and would like to get something close to that amount.


No comments:

Post a Comment