Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend Recap


Sadly, my four day weekend came to yesterday :-(   
Here are my totals for the weekend:
  • Swim: Fri, Sat & Mon (2-3 hours)
  • Bike: Fri, Sat, Mon (64.6 total miles)
  • Run: Sat, Sun (14.11 total miles)

Sunday Run

Nobody wanted to run with me, so I went out on my own a little earlier in the day than planned.  Pace was good considering it was warmer than normal.  Luckily I found a water fountain that works at Grupe park!


Monday Ride

Eric came to our house and we rode towards Lodi until with met up with James along Thornton Rd.  Rosa drove to the town of Thornton to meet up with us for the ride home.  It was a beautiful morning and I got a chance to put some more miles on my tri bike.  The Garmin stats at the link below show that I had several miles at a pretty decent pace.  

My bike handled well and I spent more time in the aero position than out of it (thanks to my new shorter stem).  


The stats at the links above are one of the reasons I like using a Garmin on my rides and runs...I can see what my pace was.  As Tony Horton says in P90X "How do you know what to do if you don't know what you did?" (His reasoning for writing things down).

No comments:

Post a Comment