Saturday, December 21, 2013

ExtremeRyde 90 and P90X3

Note to self...DO NOT do that (back to back workouts) again! Too many 90's today ;-)

This morning I did a 90 minute spin class at SWEAT Fitness called "ExtremeRyde 90". The instructor, Deidra, is an experienced rider with a couple of Vineman races as well as plenty of other races to her name. She does not take breaks!

Gun show!

Please make it stop!

At one point I thought the class was just flying by and could not believe that we had completed almost an hour. To my dismay, I was looking at the clock in the mirror...so what I saw as 8:52 was actually 8:25! Stupid mirror! Stupid Tracy!

ExtremeRyde 90 by tpengilly at Garmin Connect - Details

After I got home from SWEAT, I decided to get day 6 of P90X3 out of the way... no sense in getting all sweaty later in the day and having to shower again (bad idea).


Today's workout was called The Warrior. The description on the website says "When you need a one-size-fits-all workout that can be done anytime, anywhere, this is your drill." This is what made me think that it wouldn't be too bad. Boy was I wrong. This workout went through four sets of upper body, cardio, core, and then lower body...or something like that. I was hurting and had a hard time completing all the moves. All I know is there were more push-ups! Really, Tony? MORE PUSH-UPS??? My poor, poor pecs are KILLING me!

Next week, I will get sweaty later on in the day...definitely not going to try this one right after spinning for 90 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment