Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Week 3 Off to a Good Start

Yesterday was the start of the third week of P90X3. HS thought it was going to be too dark for me to go out for a run afterwards, so I did my 3.5 miles before tackling Total Synergystics. I have to admit, this is still my favorite workout and can see incorporating this into my triathlon training even after I have completed the 90 day program.

My run was a struggle. I'm not sure what is going on with my shoes (On Cloudsurfers) but three of my toes fell asleep on my left foot and would not wake up. It was very annoying. On top of that, my legs felt dead…probably the 90 minute spin class on Saturday followed by the 22 mile Speedstar ride on Sunday.

Cloudsurfers…not feeling as good after about 150 miles :-(

Today's workout is Agility-X. This workout really bothers my feet…I think it's the side to side movement. Even wearing court shoes, my feet still get sore. I am going to try and modify my movements a bit so I can still race on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment