Friday, December 20, 2013

P90X3 - Day 5 (I'm So Sore!)

Today was my 5th day of P90X3...the accelerated workout that is supposed to give you results in 30 minutes a day. I thought this was a good idea last week. However, after completing my 5th day, I'm beginning to have my doubts.

I just keep reminding myself that
it will pay off in the end

Today's workout was called CVX (Cardio Vascular Extreme). It was like a toned down version of the original Plyometrics, only you use weights for the entire workout. I used a 5 lb. weight for the first 15 or 20 minutes but had to switch to a 3! What a weenie!!!

S-O-R-E!!!


After HS and I finished the workout, I headed out for a short run (HS followed on the bike). I have never said this...in fact, it really doesn't even make sense... but my arms were too tired to run!  LOL

On the plus side, my cadence was almost right where I wanted it (was shooting for 180) although my stride length was shorter than on Tuesday (probably because I was running slower).

Short Run by tpengilly at Garmin Connect - Details


No comments:

Post a Comment