Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday - Bulletproof Day 4

For a Monday, today started pretty darn good...I got on the scale and fully expected it to have climbed a tic. Not only did I eat a delicious Umami burger yesterday, but things have been a little "backed up" for a few days.

My burger looks like a giant lettuce clam

Amazingly I was down a pound from yesterday!

Yesterday's meals consisted of the following:
  • Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee w/ grass-fed collagen
  • Lunch: Umami burger (bun-less)
  • Dinner: Leftover Bulletproof stew with some BP pulled pork

The Plan for Today

Since today is my first day back at work since Christmas it will be a bit of a learning experience for me in terms of this diet. Typically I eat breakfast at 4:30am, have a protein bar for a snack at 8:30am, lunch at 12:00 and then another snack at 2:30pm. 

Today I had a cup of BP Coffee at 4:30am and will not eat again until 12:00. If my math is correct, that's 7-1/2 hours a way (or 7 since I'm still sipping my coffee as I write this). Will I be starving at noon? Will I miss my morning snack? I guess I will find out.

Today's BP coffee was made without extra collagen so I don't get hungry as quickly. I am also keeping the option of eating at 11:30am open too ;-)

Lunch is going to be smoked salmon and avocado "not sushi"...basically you slice an avocado (I grabbed a small one) and wrap strips of wild caught smoked salmon around it. Super simple and it sounds much better than my typical can of tuna with mayo :-)

"Not sushi" lunch

Dinner is TBD, but I will probably fix the chicken I was going to do yesterday.

Fingers crossed...hoping the scale keeps heading in the same direction! #dreamingseason

No comments:

Post a Comment