Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fat Tuesday

Ok, calling it Fat Tuesday is a bit of a stretch, but I woke up feeling bloated. My mid section feels like a sponge. This was followed by a number on the scale that was up 1/2 a pound. Boo hoo :-(


Upward trend

I've been around the diet block enough times to know that diet claims are not a given. The Bulletproof diet says you can lose UP TO one pound a day. I knew that since I am trying to lose my last 10 pounds that it was not going to be easy...but in the back of my mind I was still wanting to see the number down today.

While the diet stresses not counting calories and eating until you are satisfied, I still want to keep a handle on the amounts going in my mouth. Last night ended with me feeling like I had eaten just a bit too much. The small dish of ice cream (even though it was Bulletproof) was probably not necessary. In fact, after I ate it, I just felt gross...like that feeling on Thanksgiving when you eat another slice of pie even though you have absolutely no room for it...lesson learned.

Looks harmless, probably 250-300 calories
Hoping for a downward trend tomorrow! #dreamingseason


No comments:

Post a Comment