Sunday, December 28, 2014

Start of Day 3 - Bulletproof Diet

Got on the scale first thing this morning...down 1/2 a pound. However, I'm not going to get excited until I see a definite trend.

Yesterday's meals consisted of the following:

  • Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee w/ grass-fed collagen
  • Lunch: BP Pulled Pork w/ two fried eggs
  • Dinner: Bulletproof stew and wine ;-)


Ok, maybe the wine isn't "bulletproof", but I'm not really ready to go hard core on any kind of nutrition plan/diet.

Sunday's Plan

Already started the day with a big cup of Bulletproof coffee. Based on the portions of MCT and grass-fed butter that I use, my coffee is roughly about 300 calories. I also added collagen based on the recommendation in the book for women my age. I added the collagen yesterday too and can attest that I was hungrier sooner than when I just drank plain Bulletproof coffee.


Hack #3: Eat Protein With Breakfast If you’re over 40 and/or have significant weight to lose, it might help you in the long-term if you add some protein to your breakfast because it helps to reset your leptin sensitivity. In the Bulletproof Diet book, I go into the details about leptin sensitivity, and even how lectin hurts leptin… 
Try mixing grass-fed collagen right into your Bulletproof Coffee. This will make you hungrier sooner than regular Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting because it kicks on your body’s digestion process and effectively ends your fast, but it will also help reset your leptin levels, allowing you to both feel better in the long run and lose weight faster.   
Lunch is up in the air. We will be driving our daughter back to SF and will more than likely end up eating out. I'll figure something out ;-)

Dinner is going to be Bulletproof chicken, but I plan on grilling it instead of baking with "Cauliflower (not rice)" as a side dish.

Hoping for another 1/2 a pound by tomorrow morning! #dreamingseason




No comments:

Post a Comment