Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fleet Feet Tuesday Night Run

There were no shoes to try out, no free socks, no beer, and no ice cream tonight.  Tonight was just running.  Unfortunately, my legs were really tired. I was sure that my time was going to be 5 minutes slower than last week's run.  As it turns out, I was :23 seconds slower.  However, last week I rode on the trainer for over an hour prior to the run, so it's not as good as it sounds.

Fleet Feet Tuesday Night Run by tpengilly at Garmin Connect - Details

Pre-Angels Camp Freak Out

Before we headed out on the run tonight, Mike was talking to Tony about the Angels Camp triathlon and that stupid hill (it's not a rolling hill!!!).  Tony offered a warning to take it easy on the descent because there is usually at least one wreck at this race.  Great!  First I was worried about making it up the hill, now I've got to worry about making it down the hill.

Maybe I'll bring both bikes on Friday to see which one I like better on the hill.  I still believe that I need to be comfortable on my tri bike on hills because that is what I'm planning on riding for Barb's Race.


No comments:

Post a Comment