Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Long Run - Details

Not much to report today.  It was hot and my legs were tired.  I made the best of it and did my long run. Mike followed me on his bike to make sure I had plenty of water.  He even went home and got me a GU after I realized that I forgot to bring one.

Sunday Long Run by tpengilly at Garmin Connect - Details

Random Thoughts 

As I was running I thought of all of the unacceptable reasons for not training (this is only intended for those people with an upcoming race):

  • It's too hot
  • It's too cold
  • It's too windy
  • It's raining
  • I hate running/biking/swimming (pick your poison)
  • I'm on my period
  • I had too much to drink last night
  • I don't have anything to wear 
  • I've got no one to train with
Upcoming Races
  • May 12 - Angels Camp Triathlon
  • May 19 - Avenue of the Vines
  • June 1 - Tri for Fun




No comments:

Post a Comment