Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spinervals & Fleet Feet

I decided that I needed to ramp up my workouts this week, so after taking Monday off, I came home from work on Tuesday and did a 50+ minute Spinervals DVD.  This one was called "Lean and Mean" and it is definitely a workout.  I was prepared to run rather slowly at the Fleet Feet Tuesday night run.

I had about 20 minutes in between finishing the DVD workout and starting my run.  I ate two pieces of toast with strawberry jam and headed down to Fleet Feet.  I fully expected to take it easy tonight because I thought my legs were going to be tired.  However, once the run started, a guy took off and got out in front and I had to chase him down.

Ok, maybe I didn't have to chase him down, but sometimes I can't control myself.  I finished the 4.87 mile run with an average pace of 8:06 minutes per mile.  This is pretty speedy for me, especially considering that I had just done a bike workout.

Fleet Feet Tuesday Run by tpengilly at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment