Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bad Batch of Before Pics

I decided to take some "before" pics Saturday to catalog my transformation (hopefully) over the next several months as I train for Vineman. At this time, I am only willing to share one of those photos. Here it is...


Between my bed head and the poor lighting, most of the photos were SEVERELY unflattering. Next month when I take these pics, I will definitely choose a better outfit and I will make sure the camera and I are in the correct positions.

Lessons Learned

1) Bike shorts are really not flattering on anyone. When I saw the pics of my backside I was thinking "What is wrong with my ass???" Oh, yeah, I've got a pad in my shorts. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

2) Get a tripod. I know that HS means well, but taking time to center the subject in the frame or focusing the camera are apparently overrated in his photography book. Please Honey, TRY...just a small effort...to take a flattering picture of me. I know I wasn't giving you much to work with, but that is why you get paid the big bucks! LOL

3) Take a shower...even if you are going for a bike ride immediately after the photoshoot. Proof is in the pudding...or should I say, hair ;-)

Goals

The day this picture was taken, I weighed 148. That is 6 pounds heavier than my race weight last year for Barb's Race. My goal for Vineman is to weigh 135. By the start of next month, when I take my next set of photos, I plan to be back to 142-143. The next 7-8 pounds will come off slowly over Feb-July.


No comments:

Post a Comment