Friday, January 2, 2015

Bulletproof Diet - Week 1 Recap

Well, I've completed a full week of the Bulletproof diet...trying my best to stick with the two week protocol (except for New Year's Eve). Unfortunately, this morning when I got on the scale it was the same as day one. I guess the good news is that it wasn't higher. I'll reserve judgement until the end of next week...I mean, honestly, a one and a half pound weight swing isn't a shocker. I've had worse LOL

The one thing I have noted is that I have slept like a baby the last four nights. I don't think I moved last night (bit of a stiff back this morning). On top of that, I have been more focused and have had more energy...this could be a result of the better sleep or just the diet, but I'll take it!

Week 2

I am going to continue with the two week protocol and then I will reassess my plan. If my weight is still the same, I am going to look at the calories. I am to the point where I am trying to lose the last 10 pounds and it is not easy. A few extra hundred calories a day could make a difference. My Vineman training also starts this week, so I will be back to training and burning some calories :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment