Saturday, January 31, 2015

Coach Looking for Long, Lost Bike

John Griffin, head coach of the Lodi Swim Club, is trying to locate his long, lost DeRosa bike. I believe he gave it to someone who gave it to someone else and it could possibly still be in the bay area. He asked me how we could find it and the only thing I could think of was the Internet. In fact, my daughter-in-law located her two lost dogs last week with the help of dedicated, animal-loving folks on Facebook intent on locating lost pets and them to their families. It was nothing short of a miracle.

So, for John's dilemma, I am starting here and asking everyone that reads this post to share it on Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever social media they use...if there is a lead, have them contact me here or contact John on Facebook.

Close up of the bike - John describes it as a lavender color


John and the bike

#derosa #lostbike #dreamingseason

Join me as an Ambassador at TrainingPeaks 

No comments:

Post a Comment